This unit features the following:
- Powerful 1400 Watt Motor able to pump 8-12 oz per minute
- 15 foot Power Cord
- 20-50 micron particle size (30 micron average)
- 40+ foot range when used inside where there is no wind
- Outside reach with breeze can reach 50+ feet
- Adjustable flow rate from “zero” to more than 10 oz per minute
- Adjustable head position from “down” to “flat” to “upward angle” (seen to the right).
- Easy to use rocker on/off switch located on top handle
- 1.2 Gallon Tank
DIRECTIONS: Fill the fogger by removing the back black cap. The tank can hold up to 1.2 gallons but in general, only adding 1 gallon of water is recommended.
Add the product you want to fog; our Bithor is one of the best options for any fogging both inside and outside the home. Scroll down to order the BITHOR/FOGGER KIT!
The following “short video” (less than 60 seconds) gives a good overview of how to use our fogger and why its so good for controlling mosquitoes and pretty much any pest.
** PRACTICE FOGGING WITH NOTHING BUT WATER FOR YOUR FIRST TIME USE **
Once your comfortable handling the fogger and understand how to adjust the flow rate, load it with chemical. When using our Bithor, you’ll want to use 1.5 oz per gallon of water for treating an active pest problem. For regular maintenance, 1 oz per gallon is good.
Fogging to do regular pest control using our Bithor is a great way to treat the home and yard. There are many advantages when fogging that include:
- All surfaces will get treated so nothing is missed
- You can extend coverage by up to 10x
- Fogging uses less chemical
- Fogging takes very little time
- Saving time and chemical costs means the fogger will effectively pay for itself!
- Easier compared to spraying
HOW TO CONTROL THE FLOW: Flow Rate is made by adjusting the brass valve located on the top of the tank up front. Loosen to increase flow; tighten to restrict flow. The on/off button is easy to rock either way and the head can be set to “lock” in position by tightening the side securing knobs nice and tight.
*** ALWAYS EMPTY TANK WHEN DONE FOGGING. WE ALSO URGE YOU TO PURGE FOGGER CLEAN. DO THIS BY “DIALING DOWN” CONTROLLING VALVE TO STOP ALL CHEMICAL FLOW FROM TANK. CHECK CLEAR HOSE TO SEE ITS EMPTY OF MIXTURE AND WHEN NOTHING IS COMING OUT OF FOGGER HEAD FOR AT LEAST 10 SECONDS, YOU ARE CLEAR ***
OPTIONS: FOGGER TURNTABLE
ALTERNATIVE FOGGERS: BG 2300 BG 2600 FM 5330 110v FM 5330 220v FM 6309 110v FM 6309 220v FM 6208 110v FM6208 220v FM 7401 ULV FM 7807 w/16″ EXT 110v FM 7807 w/16″ EXT 220v FM 7807 w/38″ EXT 110v FM 7807 w/38″ EXT 220v GOLDEN EAGLE THERMAL FOGGER SOLO BACK PACK FOGGER
$225.00 (283245)(Fogger Only)
Order online and save 10%
FOGGER AND BITHOR KIT ($323.00 VALUE)(Fogger and Quart of Bithor) for just $300.00
(SAVE 10% BY ORDERING ONLINE!!)
Order online and save 10%
The following video is the long “detailed” presentation of how this fogger works.