If you’re struggling to keep your lawn green, at BUGSPRAY.COM we have what you need! And we make it SO EASY!
The products are BASED ON THE NUMBER “1” SO SUPER EASY TO REMEMBER!
ALL YOU NEED TO KEEP YOUR GRASS GREEN, HAPPY AND HEALTHY!
The following video is short, less than 60 seconds, and shows the THREE PRODUCTS NEEDED TO KEEP YOUR LAWN PERFECT!
So here’s why this is such an easy program. Again, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS REMEMBER THE NUMBER 1.
The fertilizer is JOY JUICE and you only need 1 OUNCE per 1,000 SQ/FT just 1 TIME a month. Its superb for most all grass including Bent, Bermuda, St. Augustine, Zoysia and Fescue.
The PROPICONAZOLE is the fungicide and in general, needed to control common fungus like brown patch or dollar spot. Just 1 OUNCE per 1,000 SQ/FT just 1 TIME A MONTH will keep your grass protected although you can use it at the rate of 2 oz per 1,000 for curative treatments.
HOW TO FERTILIZE
Joy Juice will be needed once a month using 1 oz per 1,000 sq/ft of grass.
A HOSE END SPRAYER is ideal for the job as it allows you to deliver a lot of water which is needed to get the product down into the ground.
So if you have 5,000 sq/ft of grass to fertilize, add 5 oz of Joy Juice to the sprayer and then water up to at least the 5 gallon line and spray it out evenly over your turf.
If its been dry, add more water so its up to the 10 gallon line. This means you will be using 10 gallons of water to empty the sprayer which is helpful if the ground is dry.
HOW TO APPLY FUNGICIDE AND/OR PROTHOR
The Fungicide and Prothor can be applied together at the same time or independently. They mix well together and like the Joy Juice, have the same rate of 1 oz per 1,000 sq/ft.
So if you have 5,000 sq/ft of grass to treat, add 5 oz of of both to the sprayer and then water up to at least the 10 gallon line.
If its been dry, add more water so the sprayer is filled. This means you will be spraying about 20 gallons of water to empty the sprayer which is helpful if the ground is dry.
TIPS AND TRICKS TO MAKE YOUR GRASS HAPPY, HEALTHY AND GREEN
- IT’S BEST TO USE ALL OF THESE PRODUCTS RIGHT AFTER A RAIN OR AFTER YOU WATER YOUR GRASS!
- The Joy Juice must be applied by itself so use it alone with no fungicide or insecticide. It doesn’t mix with the others.
- The Prothor and Fungicide CAN BE APPLIED AT THE SAME TIME so you can add both to the sprayer to save time.
- Allow the JOY JUICE A FULL DAY TO SINK IN BEFORE USING EITHER OF THE OTHER PRODUCTS.
- Joy Juice is an excellent food for flowers, shrubs and trees too. Use it as a soil drench for feeding plants and trees.
- ALL PRODUCTS ARE BEST APPLIED IN THE EVENING TO AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT ALL DAY
- APPLYING ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS DURING A CLOUDY OVERCAST DAY AND/OR JUST AFTER A RAIN IS FINE
HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU SPRAY?
As explained in our SHORT FERTILIZER VIDEO, you only need to do applications ONCE A MONTH.
Now if you want to apply more Joy Juice? You can use up to 2 oz per 1,000 sq/ft. Same with the Fungicide and Prothor. But once you have things under control, there is no need to over apply!